1. What are cookies? How do they work?
A cookie is a small text file stored by the browser of your computer, tablet or mobile phone. It allows the correct operation of our website, more efficient user experience or browsing data analysis.
Depending on their purpose, there are different types of cookies which can be placed either by us or by our partners or by third party providers:
- Functional and technical cookies (Strictly necessary)
- Marketing cookies
The law states that we can only store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the proper operation of this website. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
Your consent is given via the banner which appears on your first visit to our website. A cookie memorizing your consent, or your refusal is then installed on your device. However, you can change your cookie preferences at any time via our cookie settings button below.
Your consent is saved until the present policy is updated or until another cookie requiring your consent is added, and in any case for a period not exceeding 12 months. The consent banner will then reappear.
2. Types of cookies used on our website www.axapartners.it
You will find hereinafter a complete list of the cookies which may be used on this website, as well as their purposes and their expiration dates, being already stated that:
- Session cookies are stored for the duration of your navigation and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Other cookies (named “persistent”) are stored on your browser, even after it is turned off, for a duration which can vary from 24 hours to several months.
3. Cookie settings via your browser
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies. However you can decide to block cookies or to be warned when a website wishes to deploy cookies on your browser.
Hereinafter you will find the different procedures to block all cookies directly from the setting options of your browser:
This cookie settings policy can be modified, updated or corrected at any time. The information banner inviting you to consult it and personalise your consent preferences via our cookie settings page will appear when you visit our website following each update.
Latest update: 17/02/2022.
5. More information on Cookies/Trackers
On the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser