Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Site
The Site, in particular, is directed to the following target users:
- Companies' end customers, corporate and retail (policyholders, policyholders, beneficiaries, etc.). The Site contains all the corporate and regulatory information of the Companies that is mandatory under current regulations, intended for customers. Through the Site, customers can:
(i) report claims on policies issued by AXA FRANCE VIE SA and AXA FRANCE IARD SA - Italian General Representations, after being redirected to the dedicated site (clpclaims.com/en);
(ii) purchase travel policies, issued by the company Inter Partner Assistance SA - Italian General Representation, after redirecting to the dedicated portal for the purchase of travel policies (www.assicurazione-viaggio.axa-assistance.it), also by reporting the related claims.
- Travel agencies and other insurance intermediaries (agents, banks, brokers, etc.) interested in establishing a commercial relationship with the Companies for the offer of insurance products issued by them. Through the Site:
(i) travel agencies can make a request for agreement with the company Inter Partner Assistance SA - Italian General Representation, subject to redirection to the portal dedicated to travel agencies (www.tripy.net);
(ii) insurance agents (enrolled in Section A of the RUI - IVASS Single Register of Intermediaries) may apply for an agreement with the company Inter Partner Assistance SA - Italian General Representative, subject to redirection to the portal dedicated to agent intermediaries (https://ipa.siaspa.com/ipa/trade/login.jsf)
- other commercial companies of goods or services of any kind interested in establishing a business relationship with the Companies. Through the special contact form ("Contact" section), business partners can make contact with the Companies;
- supplier parties interested in establishing with the company Inter Partner Assistance SA - Italian General Representation a supply relationship for the provision to customers of the services covered by the insurance products issued by the same, contracting with the Company's Technical Suppliers Network or Medical Suppliers Network. Using the appropriate contact form ("Contact" section), suppliers can make contact with the Company's
- media (newspapers, TV, Press Offices and media in general). Through the appropriate contact form ("Contact" section), providers can make contact with the Society's Press Office.
The Company authorises you to view and download the information ("Materials") at this Site only for your individual use. This authorisation is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials are subject to the following restrictions:
- you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose;
- you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use;
- you must not use graphics on this Site separately from accompanying text; and
- you must acknowledge in all copies of the Materials the source of those Materials with appropriate wording.
You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. The Company owns the copyright and any other rights in all Materials on this Site other than Parliamentary materials and other materials as indicated and this Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorised copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, the Company does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (1) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK; AND (2) THE MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE COMPANY AND THE PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS OR ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
THE COMPANY AND THE PROVIDERS (AS TO THEIR MATERIALS ONLY) RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. WE USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCURATE INFORMATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, HOWEVER, TO MAKE CORRECTIONS AND/OR CHANGES SHOULD THIS INFORMATION PROVE TO BE INACCURATE. THE COMPANY AND THE PROVIDERS (AS TO THEIR MATERIALS ONLY) MAY MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES OR PRICES (IF ANY) DESCRIBED IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AS WELL AS ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY AND THE PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSS OF PRODUCTS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF THOSE DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (1) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR MATERIALS; (2) OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES; (3) THE USE OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS SITE; (4) ANY STATEMENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Third Party Sites
There is always the possibility of unknowingly acquiring computer viruses on the internet and thus we want to warn you about infections or viral contamination on your system. It is your responsibility to scan any and all downloaded materials received from the internet. The Company is not responsible or liable for any damage caused by viruses or related hazards, whether or not that virus or hazard resulted from a visit to this Site. You, and not the Company, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction related to computer viruses.
Information provided by you
In order to use certain services on this Site, you may have to register. You agree to provide true, accurate and current information about yourself as prompted by the registration and application forms on this Site. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current, or if the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current, the Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site. Further, you agree that the Company will not be liable to you or any third party if the Company terminates your access to the Site, and the services or Materials thereon, for any reason.
No Professional Advice
The information available on the Site is intended to be a general information resource regarding the matters covered, but is not offered as legal, accounting, tax or other financial advice, and is not tailored to a customer's specific circumstances. All information, opinions and advice available on this Site should be evaluated in consultation with a legal, accounting, tax, investment or other financial specialist.
The information on this Site is not an offer by or on behalf of the Company to sell or solicit an offer to buy any security or insurance product.
International Users and Choice of Law
Unless expressly stated, the Company makes no representation that this Site or the Materials contained herein are appropriate or available to use in any location. You are responsible for compliance with all international and local laws, which may be applicable when you access this Site.
The Company may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time without notice. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or parts of the Site without notice or liability. The Company may terminate the authorisation, rights and license given above.
This document was last updated: January 2023